I think the new rule will be that as soon as I get five links, I will dump them.
- Love poetry and advertising.
- A new high (or perhaps low, I can't quite tell) in inflation.
- Another look at lost letters.
- A slightly out of date cheat sheet to the Toronto (or, Canadian) poetry scene.
- On philosophers and poets. (#2 is quite nice. #3 suggests Plato was a successful philosopher and a failed poet, which only makes sense if you hate life. How does Wittgenstein fit into #3? In #6, the mathematician would favor the poet.)