Foreman Fest

Those of you in Portland are, I trust, going to the Richard Foreman Fest to benefit Performance Works NW tonight. I've performed in some capacity in all but one of the seven such annual fests, and they are a great time. This is the first time that I am performing as a poet, or, you might say, as a poet as a poet -- although in absentia. I'm not sure how much I'm going to go into what I wrote here -- I'm not sure how well it will work out of context, without the various lines repeated in the various performances throughout the night -- but I'm totally intrigued by the form that I've worked up for the event, and I might be so moved as to find (an)other source text(s) to make something a bit longer out of it with. Rah rah rah!

3 comments:

  1. Titus said...

    Hi. I just wanted to come here because of the name.  

  2. Chris said...

    I hope it lived up to your expectations!  

  3. Titus said...

    Sadly no, but I'll be back.  


 

Template based on one by GeckoandFly which was modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.