Reading in Portland

I mean, I can't imagine anyone still checks this thing, but just in case:

I'm going to be in Portland in a few days! And I will be giving a reading with Spare Room.

Sunday, 19 June, 7:30pm
Chris Piuma & Jennifer Bartlett
Open Space Cafe, 2815 Southeast Holgate Boulevard, Portland.

It will be a release party for my new chapbook, Bell-lloc, which is being put out by airfoil. The cover is still being designed, but I should have a picture of it for you soonish.

...

I'll also be participating in this madness:

Machines Must Move Performance Salon

Photographs by Anna Daedalus
Paintings by Nita Hill
Performers (
Machines Must Move): David Abel, John Berendzen, Leo Daedalus, Mark Owens, Chris Piuma, James Yeary & guests

Saturday, June 18
6:30 pm

Studio 30 Salon
5424 NE 30th Avenue

Light refreshments

Performance Salon is a one-night art reception and
absurdist performance in a
Dada/Fluxus vein by a group of no fixed name, having appeared as
Demagnetic Cabaret, Three Scrapettes, Blum Blum Shub
, Re-Arrangutan, and Waiting for Stretchers, among others.

...

(Also I will be playing a few songs at a house party; email me if you want details.)

...

There might be more to report soon. If you're putting on a thing in Portland in June and would like me to participate in it, get in touch with me and we'll see if we can make it happen.

See you there!

1 comments:

  1. Lo said...

    won't see you there. but hi!  


 

Template based on one by GeckoandFly which was modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.